Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Lucky One

I get to spend every day with this little guy. He amazes me so much. With his infectious laughter and twinkling toes. A boy who rarely has a bad day. I spend every day admiring his ability to live freely. A pure joy to talk to. To cuddle with. To just be with. These are the days when life seems just right. When just a blink of time in his life, I am the lucky one. I get to witness him grow each day.

Oh, to capture these moments. Tiny little details into who this child is. Such warmth, light and love!

With a WHOLE lot of silly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment