Monday, December 6, 2010

December Presents Round Three

My friend, Alyssa, had a little boy a few months back. He is so super sweet and I can't wait to meet him one day. For his Christmas present, I made him a little hat to keep him warm in the East Coast winter. It was my first time using ear flaps. I need to make more of these.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For Alyssa and family, I made homemade napkins. I love making and using cloth napkins. Something about them.. just so pretty! and they look great on a table.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Once I find a new rhythm with two kids, I plan on selling the napkins in my Etsy store. Probably come Spring or Summer.

3 comments:

  1. i saw this blog today and thought you'd like it!
    http://lenacorwin-weetextile.blogspot.com/

    ps that hat with the flaps is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Holly! That blog is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were such beautiful presents! Bryce has had so many compliments on his hat and I love my new napkins. They are better then any at anthro!

    ReplyDelete