Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Presents Round Two

Continuing in my theme to have people open their gifts WAY before Christmas... I bring you some more hand made holiday goodies.

These were made for my sister in law and her two little ones.

For my sil, I did another apron. She loves the cook and makes some of the most amazing meals. When we lived closer, I would love the thought of going to her house to devour one of her many delicious meals. I know she will put this apron to good use.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For my nephew, I was trying out a new sweater pattern with some very great yarn. I love this yarn and have more things to show you from it. When I finished knitting it, I was reluctant to add anything to it, but knew that a 4 year old would be WAY happier with a little something.. enter the bike design (made of felt).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And, his birthday is this month... same day as mine to be exact (I will never forget his bday ;-) I made him a felt pencil/crayon/marker holder. It was my first time making this and I so enjoyed it. Huddy has one waiting to be opened now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last but certainly not least, is my niece. I knit her a little dress and bought her a pair of adorable leggings (not pictured). Oh I love making girlie things! Probably a good thing I am not having a girl ;-)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment