Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sweater and Hat Order

I am so in love with this yarn. It breaks my heart (only just a tiny bit) that they have discontinued the yarn. I have slightly stocked up on it (in case my good ole friend finds out she is having a boy).

So here it is. A final look at an order I had for a hat and sweater.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't wait to see the little recipient all bundled in this!

1 comment:

  1. Algirdas Thomas "Tommy" Rimas is a growing boy and will soon fit in this adorable sweater and hat. I'll be sure to share pix as soon as he puts these on. Thank you, Lora for crafting these with love. You have an amazing talent and I am so appreciative that our little boy will be the fashionable beneficiary of your work.
    Much love to your boys - all 3 of them :)

    ReplyDelete