Monday, May 9, 2011

Little Me Outfit

It is no new revealation that I get super giddy when I find out my friends either a) have a girl or b) having a girl. Little girl knits and clothing are just too darn adorable. I guess I count myself blessed that we are stopping at our two boys because I would be broke if we were to have a little girl. Although, I can't lie, there are times when I think.. maybe 1 more baby??? Then I have a lack luster sleep like last night and BAM! that desire is GONE! Tee hee!

Well that brings me to little Miss Abby who I made this outfit for. I took the design from the Yummy pillow and put it on a shirt. I really like how it turned out. Then, of course, she needed a matching skirt. Don't you love skirts? I have about 40 yards of fabric waiting for me to make my own skirts.. one day I will get to them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And remember this coat?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It made it's way onto the Little Lulu Pixie. My sister in law blogs over at Yarns to Tell. You should check out her blog. I read it and am greatly inspired with her life of living with less and living in the moment.

You look adorable little Lulu!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How great it makes me feel to see my creations on little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment