Thursday, June 19, 2014

Making for Baby

Last month my dear friend had a baby girl! I was so excited to start crafting for her! She is the most adorable baby and just sleeps and nuzzles and all that really amazing baby stuff.

Here are a couple of pictures of what was made for Baby Abby:

A knit coat with a tulle dress.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a little summer fancy dress! I was in heaven with getting to make girly clothes. As much as I try, my boys just don't wear dresses ;-)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love making for friends and babies. There is something about how every stitch makes you think of them wearing it and growing into it. It's such a great thing to be a crafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment