Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Etsy Tree Felt Order

Finally! My camera is back and I am busy clicking away at all the crafty business that has been coming from these hands.

The other day I received an Etsy Order for my Waldorf-Inspired tree shirt. It was very exciting to make and to use my new Made By Lora labels.

Thank you, Tiffany, for your order!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Coming this week is a peak into things that I plan on creating and making. July to me represents a time when I start thinking of the Holidays and the winter. Luckily we finally live in a place where sweaters, heavy knits, and lots of layers are a necessity. I am busy making my little man a sweater and many new baby clothes are on the horizon (Due in December! Brrr!) I always get a little "Christmas Happy" in July!! So hat's off to thinking about the winter months.. this helped get me in the mood also. On a hike through our local park, we came across some Holly! YEA!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment