Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rhythm of the Home

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There is a wonderful website that I read that deserves a shout out here. Rhythm of the Home is a great resource for parents that are looking to bring more balance into their family and home life. It is filled with seasonal crafts to do with your children, recipes for the seasons, ideas and tips on how mother's can take better care of themselves, and much more. The website has seasonal updates and the blog more frequent updates. Here is the link for the blog: Rhythm of the Home blog.

When I opened up the website this morning (before my dreaded root canal that is taking place in 40 minutes) I was reminded of the calmness of the season that is approaching. A feeling of crisp days and warm drinks, a time for nesting, a time for cherishing (even more so) every minute I have with my toddler, and just being content with this wonderful life that I have been given.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I.

cheers!
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment