Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vest:pre rainy days

I can't even tell you how many things I have to share with you, but there has been rain every day. I need the outside light for my photographs. It's a hang up of mine.. not much I can do about it!

Before this dreadful rain consumed Ashland, I was able to snap some shots of a recent gift I sent out. This was for my husbands previous boss back in the Bay Area. This is my "go-to" vest pattern. I love how it opens on the sides and at the top. It really makes it so much easier to put it on a little bambino.

Front and back view
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Side and top buttons for easy on!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And of course a great lining!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also made some booties. I have been wanting to make booties for a long time, but haven't until now. I can't wait to make these for my little one! So cute!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment