Thursday, June 9, 2011

Landon's Turning 3

Let's hope Mr. Landon isn't using the internet yet, because I am posting his birthday shirt here. Remember last year's shirt? Landon's 2nd birthday shirt? Well his mama was so sweet to ask me to make him a shirt for good ole' #3. He is a HUGE fan of a small little movie called Cars! Heard of it? I thought so. Well, here are two of the funny characters.. Luigi and Guido. I was nervous on how I was going to make these characters. How did I do it? I printed out coloring book pages and tried to do it exactly like those pages...

See:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is the finished product:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Landon also has a new baby sister. Now I had to make something for her. Have I told you how much I love to make girl things? Oy! I love it!

How about a VW bus shirt and a matching skirt? Yes! I know I messed up the windows. I had fused them on before noticing they were upside down. That's one of those moments in crafting where you say.."hmm. oh well!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy birthday Lando! Wish we were there to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. silly me, i read this and was like, "oh! another landon is turning 3!" duh...

    so so cute, as usual! even though the party is at the zoo i think his elephant #2 shirt would still be a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE it! Can't wait for him to see it on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete