Thursday, January 24, 2013

Painting Day

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nolan joined us today in "fancy" paint day. That's Hudson's word for our Stokmar paints. I think I might have scared him for life when I talk about how "important" these paints are and why we use them very carefully.

I was worried about Nolan using them because they are such bold colors. We usually stick to the Melissa and Doug paints that will wash out of anything. So I held my breath and hoped that he didn't start flinging his paint brush and ruin our white curtains that are right across from him.

He did magnificently. I was surprised by his ability to concentrate on painting. What fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feeling very pleased with his work!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love the rich colors!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment