Thursday, December 17, 2009

Potty Mat

I wrote about this Mat over on my other blog today, but thought I should share it here too. Sorry for the duplicate post.

We are entering into the Potty Training stage. Huddy sits on his potty.. laughs a bit.. reads a book.. and that's about it. BUT he at least shows that he is interested in it and that's very exciting. Keeping with our thoughts about everything having it's place, I felt that the potty needed an accessory. So I decided to make a little Potty mat. When Huddy is done sitting he then places it back on the mat.. It's rather cute.

I used some leftover fabric I had and the bottom is from an old towel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment