Monday, April 19, 2010

No Guilt Cupcakes!

Saturday I got an order on my Etsy site. To my heart's delight I was being asked to make a hat and onesie for a little baby girl. The only direction was something cute for a little girl, for the parents that have everything. Well, thinking of little baby girls, I immediately thought "cupcake!" I dunno why.. but I did. I was so happy to find an adorable, organic yarn at the knitting store that I have been wanting to try for some time. I was so happy that the hat turned out looking like a cupcake itself! Dee-lish! What an adorable little set.

After this order, I felt motivated again to start picking up the needles. I have updated my etsy store: Made By Lora Etsy and have resumed working on an adorable present for my dear friend Alyssa (she is due in August!)

Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment