Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Man Knit Cardigan

I absolutely love making things for baby and kid! I love how tiny they are and just how fast you can whip something together. Plus, it doesn't take a whole lot of yarn. This sweater was made from some extra yarn that I had after making my toddler a hat. I made it with the thought that I would be bringing home a 8ish pound baby.. I brought home a 10 pound baby! Even though it won't close all the way, it's still hecka cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little man sleeps a ton during the day, so there are not many opportunities to get a good eye opening picture. I guess if I waited until 4am, we'd be in luck.. but bad lighting at that time ;-)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, for littlest man is a sweater vest. There are buttons up the side and on the shoulder for easy handling. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to get a sweater over a baby's head. This is a 6-9 month old size, so pictures to come later.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm ready to start making him a couple of spring sweaters... I just need to make my way to the yarn store. With two kids that is quite the adventure these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment