Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lulu's Pixie Coat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My niece turned 1 today. I was so excited to make her this coat.. I love the color and the hood, so adorable. It was my first time to cable knit (gasp)! I can't believe it took me this long to do this technique.

I want to make a disclaimer: This sweater was pretty much complete before I had my second baby, I just had a couple of things to finish. so, the answer is "no!" I did not knit this right after having a baby.

The sweater/coat with the hood laying flat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cable and buttons.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love how the seam of the hood is so decorative.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The sweater/coat with hood up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really do love making things!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment