Sunday, February 20, 2011

A New Room

I decided it was time to update Hudson's (my oldest) room. I will take a before picture soon (as soon as the laundry is cleaned up..

Did I mention I had a baby a few weeks ago??

With the transition of bringing home baby, my son is sleeping in a different room with my husband. It's working for us now, but it's time to move him back to his room. I thought a good way to get him excited about leaving the "guest" room is to give him a new room.

We are doing a "city" theme.. sort of.. since we no longer live in the city. The first thing I made was a felt Brooklyn bridge scene. I covered a large canvas with fabric, fused the felt city scene, and then stapled the whole thing to the canvas.

Voila!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Many more updates to come as I complete the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment