Sunday, December 9, 2012

Klamath family time

Adrian had the fantastic idea of a family day to Klamath today. It was such a fun adventure!!! He's been working a ton and our rhythm at home has been greatly disrupted. It was so needed to have a fun family day. 

View of Mount Shasta
Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

The boys after some great rock throwing
Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

Bald Eagles. Such beautiful birds. We saw a few this trip.
Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

Yea, I know, this picture is BAD ASS!!!!
Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

Pure beauty
Image and video 
hosting by TinyPic

My three favorite people!
Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

And my lovely boys!
Image and video 
hosting by TinyPic

I am forever grateful to live in this beautiful world. To know such beauty surrounds us in this crazy world. Thank you Earth!

Bummer Alert: My camera started acting up on this trip. I am holding my breath that it's not a permanent glitch and our Hawaii trip won't be disturbed. GASP

No comments:

Post a Comment