Thursday, January 14, 2010

March For Babies

DONATE HERE: My Personal Page

My good friend Cindy sent me an email to help support her with March For Babies. I have decided to join her in the walk for March for Babies on April 24th. I am very excited about this and hope to raise at least $500 to support the cause. I always find myself so thankful that Huddy was born healthy and not too early.

From the website:
The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. We’ve been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $1.8 billion to benefit all babies.

Now that seems like such a great cause, don't cha think?

To help even more I have decided that all profits from Made By Lora starting now until April will be 100% donated to the March for Babies!

Happy Walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment