Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shower Invites

In February I am co-hosting a celebration for my Sister-In-Law. The celebration is for her upcoming baby arrival.. not so much a shower, but something to celebrate her as a mother. I love making handmade invitations so I offered to make them. I love the thought process I go through to make invites. During my wedding planning days I would make invites.. it was super stressful and time consuming, but I loved it. Luckily, this time, there were 13 invites vs 130! That takes the edge off a bit.

I decided on a tree theme after seeing this quote:
"Just as a tree grows best when anchored in the earth, so can a pregnant mother feel strong and capable when supported by a circle of nurturing friends."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment