Monday, June 24, 2013

SmartKlean Product review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have you heard of this laundry ball? From their website, this is how it works:

General Function
The laundry ball is filled with four types of mineral-derived ceramic beads and two magnets, each performing different cleaning functions. When these components come in contact with water, they form ‘oxygenated’ water with an increased pH level and an ability to eliminate germs and bacteria. The result is fresh, safe and clean laundry!

Through a chemical process, detergents make surfaces more susceptible to water, and increase the pH levels, making it easier for the water to remove the dirt from the fabrics. The downside is that most of the chemical ingredients used to achieve this are toxic to your health and the environment.*

The SmartKlean Laundry Ball uses an innovative technology designed to clean fabrics through a
physical process instead. On a molecular level, the water is entirely affected by its special mineral ceramics, offering a natural and powerful wash.


You simply just put it in your washer and you can leave it there for every wash. At times I will add a few drops of lavender essential oil if I am wanting my clothes to smell like something.

I was feeling guilty about the massive amount of laundry detergent I was buying so I started researching alternatives. I have been using the SmartKlean laundry ball for 2 months now and LOVE it. My clothes are really clean and it gets any smells out easily. I still use a stain remover for stubborn stains, but for the most part the ball does the trick. 

This ball lasts for 365 loads!! 

Disclaimer: I am not being paid to post this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment