Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Love Affair

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think I have a slight (huge) love affair with my town. I believe that someone from the Chamber of Commerce should hire me to be the spokeswoman for Ashland.

I LOVE this town. My love affair is so big that I even have nightmares that I am going to have to move. I love how quaint it is. I love how friendly it is. I love it's culture and climate. I just love it!

And let me tell you, I love it's Fall foliage ;-)

What a wonderful afternoon with my peanut and my love, my town.

The Shakespeare theater in the water.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My lunch date. This lunch was ubber delicious.

Recipe:
a handful of almonds, handful of cranberries, some lettuce, some balsmic vinegar, and some freshly steam green beans.. add a bit of feta.. and DELICIOUS! My 21 month old devoured it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then we walked at marveled at our hands in the sun vs the shade.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And dropped our leaf friend.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A nature walk is not complete without a stick.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and ducks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The leaves are falling and I know that soon the trees will be bare, but oh what beauty that sets on my eyes each day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment