Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Oh how I love it when the calendar turns to November. For some reason this is my favorite month. I am always excited to say good-bye to Halloween and then welcome the new month. We kept a pretty low key Halloween and it worked out perfectly. I kept H home from school so he wasn't inundated with school changing with the costumes and treats that were handed out. We spent the day lounging around the house. We read lots of books, made dinner for our dinner guests, made Halloween cookies (that didn't even get eaten), and had a big dance party with me, H, and N. That night our friends came over and we had our nice dinner and then went around the block trick or treating. We kept our rule of 4 candies for H and 1 for Nolan. Both kids were fine with this and that was it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hoping your Halloween was delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment