Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Rhythm

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday's are our Market and Baking day. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This picture was taken in 2010. It's funny because we had a "tradition" of always getting a cookie at market. It dawned on me that this huge cookie probably wasn't the best thing for growing babes. I took a deep breath and told H that we were going to switch to fruit for our "special market treat." Luckily I was met with no resistance and he said "nolly, we can have strawberries now instead of cookies! YEA!" I was pleased!


H doesn't have preschool today so we generally take our mornings slowly. We play a lot. Stay in our pajamas for about an hour longer and feel a gradual progression to our day. 

We always make our way to the market. We live very close and it's a nice walk. It's always nice to see our local farmers and talk with them about how things are going. I even trade hats for olive oil. It's delightful!!! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our day commences with H and I baking something for the evening or for breakfast the next day. N and I bake on Friday's. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our day's have typically been spent with last bike rides as we prepare for the winter and with lots of coloring as N finds a new appreciation for adding color to his paper.

And I found these two pics of a couple of items offered to sell. Hats and boots for $35. 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment